MSc Hao Hong
Electronic Components, Technology and Materials (ECTM), Department of Microelectronics
Hong Hao was born in Sichuan, China. He received the B.Sc. degree in applied physics in 2017 and his M.Sc. degree in microelectronics and solid-state electronics in 2020. In 2020, he joined the Electronic Components, Technologies, and Materials (ECTM) group at Delft University of Technology, collaborating with Professor Zewen Liu from Tsinghua University. His main research topic is the study and fabrication of single-crystal silicon nanopores based on wet etching.
- Study on the controllability of the fabrication of single-crystal silicon nanopores/nanoslits with a fast-stop ionic current-monitored TSWE method
Hao Hong; Jiangtao Wei; Xin Lei; Haiyun Chen; Pasqualina M. Sarro; Guoqi Zhang; Zewen Liu;
Microsystems & Nanoengineering,
Volume 9, pp. 63, 2023. DOI: 10.1038/s41378-023-00532-0
- Continuous Human Motion Recognition With a Dynamic Range-Doppler Trajectory Method Based on FMCW Radar
Ding, Chuanwei; Hong, Hong; Zou, Yu; Chu, Hui; Zhu, Xiaohua; Fioranelli, Francesco; Le Kernec, Julien; Li, Changzhi;
IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON GEOSCIENCE AND REMOTE SENSING,
Volume 57, Issue 9, pp. 6821-6831, SEP 2019. DOI: 10.1109/TGRS.2019.2908758
- Radar Signal Processing for Sensing in Assisted Living The challenges associated with real-time implementation of emerging algorithms
Le Kernec, Julien; Fioranelli, Francesco; Ding, Chuanwei; Zhao, Heng; Sun, Li; Hong, Hong; Lorandel, Jordane; Romain, Olivier;
IEEE SIGNAL PROCESSING MAGAZINE,
Volume 36, Issue 4, pp. 29-41, JUL 2019. DOI: 10.1109/MSP.2019.2903715
- High performance mixed potential type NO2 gas sensor based on porous YSZ layer formed with graphite doping
Hong, H.; Jianwen Sun; Wu, C.; Liu, Z.;
2019. DOI: 10.3390/s19153337
- Piezoelectric deformable mirror with adaptive multiplexing control (U-SP-2-I-ICT)
A.N. Simonov; G.V. Vdovin; S. Hong;
Volume 45, Issue 7, pp. 1-3, 2006.
- Switch-on undershoot current observed in thin film transistors
Feng Yan; Piero Migliorato; Yi Hong; V. Rana; R. Ishihara; Y. Hiroshima; D. Abe; S. Inoue; T. Shimoda;
Journal of Applied Physics,
Volume 87, Issue 1, 2005.
- Subjective adaptive correction of the abberations of the human eye
G.V. Vdovin; M. Loktev; A.N. Simonov; S.P. Hong; V. Kiyko; S. Volkov;
In FD Murtagh (Ed.), Proceedings of SPIE,
SPIE, pp. 154-163, 2005.
Last updated: 14 Sep 2023