Openings at ME
Student Assistant for EE3D11 Computer Architecture and Organisation (CAO) Lab in Q3Opening for: Student Assistant
|Announced:||17 Dec 2019|
Required Level: Bachelor and Master student
Function workload: 8 hrs per week
Contract duration: 7 weeks
Salary: Depending on number of ECTS achieved
Function Description and Details
You as student assistant help during the practica with the questions of the students as well as technical problems in assignments on a more detailed level.
We are looking for student assistants for EE3D11 Computer Architecture and Organisation (CAO) Lab in the third quarter of Academic Year 2019/2010.
EE3D11 Computer Architecture and Organisation Lab is an electrical engineering practicum for third year students in the third quarter.
EE3D11 Computer Architecture and Organisation Lab is given in the third quarter of academic year 2019/2010.
- Teaching weeks 3.2 – 3.8. February 19th – April 3rd, 2020
- Wednesday and Friday morning (8.45 – 12:30)
Requirements and employment conditions
- Bachelor or Master student
- Active FlexDelft account (if you do not have one, you can ask for one at FlexDelft offices)
- For non-european-union international students, to have a valid working permit at least two weeks before the start of the first session (FlexDelft can arrange the working permit for you)
- You have to assist all practicum days
- Remuneration is on basis of your study points (ECTS) achieved and conform to the Collective Labour Agreement (CAO) of Dutch Universities
To apply please be sure you have read the requirements and use the following link to the application form.
dr. Jaap Hoekstra
Electrical Engineering Education Group
Department of Microelectronics