Openings at ME
Student Assistant for Course Labs EE1C31, EE1D21, EE1P11 in Q3 and EE1L21 EPO-2: Smart Robot Challenge in Q4Opening for: Student Assistant
|Announced:||17 Dec 2019|
Required Level: Bachelor and Master student
Function workload: 4 – 8 hrs per week
Contract duration: 6 weeks if assisting only Q1. 16 weeks if assisting whole semester (10 February 2020 – 3 July 2020)
Salary: Depending on number of ECTS achieved
Function Description and Details
You as student assistant help during the practica with the questions of the students as well as technical problems in assignments on a more detailed level.
We are looking for student assistants for Course Labs EE1C31, EE1D21, EE1P11 in the thrid quarter and EPO-2: "Smart Robot Challenge" on the fourth quarter of Academic Year 2019/2010.
The Course Labs are electrical engineering practica for first year students in the third quarter. These are prerequisite for students to take part in the EPO-2 Project on the second quarter.
Course Labs are given in the third quarter of academic year 2019/2010.
- Teaching weeks 3.1 – 3.8. February 10th – March 6th, 2019
- Visit mytimetable.tudelft.nl, look for Course Labs EE1C31, EE1D21, EE1P11 taking place in Tellegen Hall for the exact schedule
EE1L21 EPO-2 Project: "Smart Robot Challenge" is given on the fourth quarter of academic year 2019/2010
- Teaching weeks 4.1 – 4.9. April 20th 2019 – June 19th, 2020
- Tuesday morning,Friday afternoon: A Groups and Monday afternoon,Thrusday morning: B Groups
- Morning: 8.45 – 12.30 hrs
- Afternoon: 13.45 – 17.30 hrs
Requirements and employment conditions
- Bachelor or Master student
- Active FlexDelft account (if you do not have one, you can ask for one at FlexDelft offices)
- For non-european-union international students, to have a valid working permit at least two weeks before the start of the first session (FlexDelft can arrange the working permit for you)
- You can choose to assist the Course Labs or EPO-2 or both
- You have to assist all practicum days of the courses you select
- Because of the interdependence of the Course Labs and EPO-2 we give priority to student assistants who can assist the whole semester (i.e both Course Labs and EPO-2)
- Remuneration is on basis of your study points (ECTS) achieved and conform to the Collective Labour Agreement (CAO) of Dutch Universities
To apply please be sure you have read the requirements and use the following link to the application form.
dr. Seyedmahdi Izadkhast
Electrical Engineering Education Group
Department of Microelectronics