Openings at ME
Student Assistant EE4C02 Systems EngineeringOpening for: Student Assistant
|Announced:||17 Dec 2019|
Required Level: Master student
Function workload: 4 – 8 hrs per week
Contract duration: 13 weeks of assisting during the whole second semester (10 February 2020 – 3 July 2020)
Salary: SA-4 (CAO Nederlandse Universiteiten)
Function Description and Details
We are looking for student assistants for the project meetings of the systems engineering (SE) course on the third and fourth quarter Year 2019/2020.
During the SE project meetings you as student assistant help the student groups to apply the systems engineering processes and tools to their selected project.
If you have passed the SE course in the previous years, you are eligible to apply for this opening.
ScheduleProject meetings in the third and fourth quarter of academic year 2019/2020.
- Teaching weeks 3.1 - 4.10. February - July 2020
- Every Monday 15:45-18:45 pm in Q3 and every Friday 13:45-17:45 in Q4
Requirements and employment conditions
- Master student, who passed the SE course in the previous years
- Active FlexDelft account (if you do not have one, you can ask for one at FlexDelft offices)
- For non-european-union international students, to have a valid working permit at least two weeks before the start of the first session (FlexDelft can arrange the working permit for you)
- You are expected to assist the student groups and be present at all the SE project meetings in both Q3 & Q4
- Remuneration is conform to the Collective Labour Agreement (CAO) of Dutch Universities: Salary scale SA, level 4
To apply please be sure you have read the requirements and use the following link to the application form.
dr. Seyedmahdi Izadkhast
Electrical Engineering Education Group
Department of Microelectronics