Openings at ME
Student Assistant Course Labs EE2S21 - Systems and Control, EE2T11 Telecom A practicum in Q3 and EE2L21 EPO-4 Project in Q4Opening for: Student Assistant
|Announced:||17 Dec 2019|
Required Level: Bachelor and Master student
Function workload: 4 – 8 hrs per week
Contract duration: 6 weeks if assisting only Q1. 17 weeks if assisting whole semester (10 February 2020 – 26 June 2020)
Salary: Depending on number of ECTS achieved
Function Description and Details
You as student assistant help during the practica with the questions of the students as well as technical problems in assignments on a more detailed level.
We are looking for student assistants for Course Labs: EE2S21 - Systems and Control and EE2T11 Telecom A practicum in the third quarter and EE2L11 EPO-4 Project: "KITT: Autonomous Driving Challenge" in the fourth quarter of Academic Year 2019/2010.
The Course Labs: EE2S21 - Systems and Control and EE2T11 Telecom A practicum are electrical engineering practica for second year students in the third quarter and are a prerequisite for students to take part in the EPO-4 Project in the fourth quarter.
Course Labs: EE2S21 - Systems and Control and EE2T11 Telecom A practicum are given in the third quarter of academic year 2019/2010.
- Teaching weeks 3.1 – 3.8. February 10th – March 31st, 2020
- Tuesday and Friday. For the exact schedule please visit mytimetable.tudelft.nl and look for EE2S21 and EE2T11 practica given in the Tellegen Hall
EE2L11 EPO-4 Project is given on the fourth quarter of academic year 2019/2010.
- Teaching weeks 4.1 – 4.9. April 20th 2019 – June 19th, 2020
- Monday morning,Thursday afternoon: A Groups and Tuesday afternoon,Friday morning: B Groups
- Morning: 8.45 – 12.30 hrs
- Afternoon: 13.45 – 17.30 hrs
Requirements and employment conditions
- Bachelor or Master student
- Active FlexDelft account (if you do not have one, you can ask for one at FlexDelft offices)
- For non-european-union international students, to have a valid working permit at least two weeks before the start of the first session (FlexDelft can arrange the working permit for you)
- You can choose to assist the Course Labs or EPO-4 or both
- You have to assist all practicum days of the courses you select
- Because of the interdependence of the Telecom practicum and EPO-4 we give priority to Student Assistants who can assist the whole semester (i.e both Course labs and EPO-4)
- Remuneration is on basis of your study points (ECTS) achieved and conform to the Collective Labour Agreement (CAO) of Dutch Universities
To apply please be sure you have read the requirements and use the following link to the application form.
dr. Jorge Martinez
Electrical Engineering Education Group
Department of Microelectronics