Openings at ME
Student Assistant CSE2420 Digital Systems practicumOpening for: Student Assistant
|Announced:||11 Jul 2019|
|Closing date:||09 Sep 2019|
Required Level: Bachelor and Master student
Function workload: 12 - 16 hrs per week
Contract duration: 10 weeks (2 September – 8 November)
Salary: Depending on number of ECTS achieved
Function Description and Details
You as student assistant help during the practica with the questions of the students as well as technical problems in assignments on a more detailed level.
We are looking for student assistants for CSE2420 Digital Systems practicum on the first quarter. Schedule
CSE2420 Digital Systems practicum is given in the first quarter of academic year 2019/2010.
- Teaching weeks 1.3 – 1.7. September 16th – October 18th, 2019
- Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoon (13.45 – 17.30 hrs)
Requirements and employment conditions
- Bachelor or Master student
- Active FlexDelft account (if you do not have one, you can ask for one at FlexDelft offices)
- For non-european union international students, to have a valid working permit at least two weeks before the start of the first session (FlexDelft can arrange the working permit for you)
- Remuneration is on basis of your study points (ECTS) achieved and conform to the Collective Labour Agreement (CAO) of Dutch Universities
This vacancy has been filled in. Thank you for your interest. We are expecting having vacancies open for next semester in December-January.
dr. Jorge Martinez
Electrical Engineering Education Group
Department of Microelectronics