Openings at ME
Student Assistant EE3130TU Mars Rover projectOpening for: Student Assistant
|Announced:||11 Jul 2019|
|Closing date:||17 Dec 2019|
Required Level: Bachelor and Master student
Function workload: 8 – 12 hrs per week
Contract duration: 10 weeks (1 November 2019 – 31 January 2020)
Salary: Depending on number of ECTS achieved
Function Description and Details
You as student assistant help during the practica with the questions of the students as well as technical problems in assignments on a more detailed level.
We are looking for student assistants for EE3130TU Mars Rover project practicum on the second quarter.
You can find more information about this minor: EE3130TU Mars Rover project
EE3130TU Mars Rover project practicum is given in the second quarter of academic year 2019/2010.
- Teaching weeks 2.1 – 2.7. November 12th, 2019 – January 8th, 2020
- Tuesday and Wednesday morning (8.45 – 12.30 hrs)
Requirements and employment conditions
- Bachelor or Master student
- Active FlexDelft account (if you do not have one, you can ask for one at FlexDelft offices)
- For non-european union international students, to have a valid working permit at least two weeks before the start of the first session (FlexDelft can arrange the working permit for you)
- Remuneration is on basis of your study points (ECTS) achieved and conform to the Collective Labour Agreement (CAO) of Dutch Universities
This vacancy has been filled in. Thank you for your interest. We are expecting having vacancies open for next semester in December-January.
dr. Jaap Hoekstra
Electrical Engineering Education Group
Department of Microelectronics