Openings at ME
Student Assistant for C-programming lab in Q1 (part of EE1D11 Digital Systems A)Opening for: Student Assistant
|Announced:||11 Jul 2019|
|Closing date:||10 Oct 2019|
Required Level: Bachelor and Master student
Function workload: 8 – 16 hrs per week
Contract duration: 10 weeks (2 September – 8 November)
Salary: Depending on number of ECTS achieved
Function Description and Details
- You as student assistant help during the practica with the questions of the students as well as technical problems in the assignments
- You help checking assignments
We are looking for student assistants for C-programming lab. This lab is part of EE1D11 Digital Systems A on the first quarter.
C-programming lab part of EE1D11 Digital Systems A given in the first quarter of academic year 2019/2010.
- Teaching weeks 1.2 – 1.8. September 9th – October 24th, 2019
- Monday and Thrusday afternoon
Requirements and employment conditions
- Bachelor or Master student
- Active FlexDelft account (if you do not have one, you can ask for one at FlexDelft offices)
- For non-european union international students, to have a valid working permit at least two weeks before the start of the first session (FlexDelft can arrange the working permit for you)
- Remuneration is on basis of your study points (ECTS) achieved and conform to the Collective Labour Agreement (CAO) of Dutch Universities
To apply please be sure you have read the requirements and use the following link to the application form.
Because of the summer holidays please allow till the end of August 2019 for a resolution on your request.
dr. Jorge Martinez
Electrical Engineering Education Group
Department of Microelectronics