Openings at ME
Student Assistant EE2E11 Electrical Energy Conversion practicumOpening for: Student Assistant
|Announced:||16 Jul 2019|
|Closing date:||09 Sep 2019|
Required Level: Bachelor and Master student
Function workload: 4 hrs per week
Contract duration: 10 weeks (2 September – 8 November)
Salary: Depending on number of ECTS achieved
Function Description and Details
You as student assistant help during the practica with the questions of the students as well as technical problems in assignments on a more detailed level.
We are looking for student assistants for EE2E11 Electrical Energy Conversion practicum on the first quarter.
EE2E11 Electrical Energy Conversion is an electrical engineering practicum for second year students in the first quarter.
EE2E11 - Electrical Energy Conversion is given in the first quarter of academic year 2019/2010.
- Teaching weeks 1.2 – 1.8. September 12th – October 24th, 2019
- Every Thursday morning (8.45 – 12.30 hrs)
Requirements and employment conditions
- Bachelor or Master student
- Active FlexDelft account (if you do not have one, you can ask for one at FlexDelft offices)
- For non-european union international students, to have a valid working permit at least two weeks before the start of the first session (FlexDelft can arrange the working permit for you)
- Remuneration is on basis of your study points (ECTS) achieved and conform to the Collective Labour Agreement (CAO) of Dutch Universities
This vacancy has been filled in. Thank you for your interest. We are expecting having vacancies open for next semester in December-January.
dr. Jorge Martinez
Electrical Engineering Education Group
Department of Microelectronics